Zormelo & Associates is seeking highly motivated, numerate, articulate and meticulous individuals to place with its client in the financial services sector.
Job Title: Teller Assistants
To provide excellent service to the bank’s customers and handling their daily cash and cheque transactions in an efficient, polite and professional manner
- Provide timely and welcoming customer service at all times
- Handle customer cash and cheque transactions – accept, pay and record customer cash and cheque transactions according to established procedures and guidelines.
- Balance all transactions at the end of the day for cash reconciliation that is to manage, count, verify, and reconcile daily transactions.
- Work effectively as part of a hardworking and customer driven team to satisfy customer needs.
- Process all incoming payments received by mail, fax and email.
- Ensure register/counter areas are neat and stocked with necessary supplies.
- Perform any other task(s) that may be assigned.
- Maintained knowledge of cashier procedures
- An HND or a degree from a recognised university or equivalent professional qualification.
- Customer service oriented
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic knowledge of banking operations, practices and standards.
- Computer literacy with basic knowledge of MS Suite