A wholly owned Ghanaian Savings and Loans company with a vision to become the Employer of Choice in the Industry by offering unparalleled value to its customers invites applications from experienced, highly motivated, passionate, proactive and resourceful persons.
Job Title: Commercial Manager (CMFBS2017)
Key Job Responsibilities:
Managing and review of financial information and Management Accounts. Other responsibilities will include the following:
- Ensure and manage reporting processes for all business unit financials and tax compliance obligations whilst ensuring that it is timely and accurate.
- Attend project meetings, understand, manage and ensure consistency of all internally/externally disclosed information.
- Manage and monitor distribution of estimates on project costs and report this to the Board on a monthly basis.
- Providing tactical planning and strategic management processes to relevant teams.
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with key stakeholders.
Required Skills or Experience
- A University qualification in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Business or Marketing. Candidates with Masters Degrees have an added advantage.
- Minimum Commercial lending working experience should be between one to three years.
Personal qualities and competence:
- Advanced negotiating skills
- Prior experience and Comprehensive industry knowledge is necessary
- Must exhibit professionalism and cordiality with customers, suppliers and staff
- Possess Technical knowledge of distribution channels.
How to Apply
Send application with recent Curriculum vitae clearly marked with position and position code indicated on the header to:[email protected] not later than 30th April, 2017.
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.