Our client is a start-up International Elementary School in Tema, Ghana, focused on preparing children for the world. We are searching for a special person for a very key role, an experienced educationist you will be passionate about making a difference in education in Africa. You will lead the Tema community school team to implement the vision of making quality and affordable world class elementary education accessible in all areas of need starting in Tema.Working under the leadership of the founder and with a team of project associates, teachers and auxiliary staff, you will lead the Tema Community school team to develop and implement strategies including partnerships that enable the school achieve its strategic goals including financial, academic, extra-curricular and community goals. Your work is more than administrator. You will to inspire and enable us to develop the capacity of our children to make a difference in this world.
Job Title: Head of Elementary School
- International experience in either teaching or managing an elementary school
- Experience in developing and implementing policies, processes and procedures
- Experience in leading teams and in managing projects
- Experience as an implementer in Cambridge International Curriculum
- Experience in implementing extra-curricular activities that enables students to be well rounded
- Experience in managing parent/stakeholder and community engagements
- Self –starter and reliable
- Passionate about education and social development
- Entrepreneurial in approach
- College degree with honors in Education or related area
- Ability to teach when required
- Experience in Stem (Science, Technology, Engineering and Science) and passionate of use of Technology in schools
Our business model enables us to replicate our schools in areas of need and we intend to become Africa’s most distributed quality and affordable elementary education provider. There are long term opportunities to become business partners including the opportunity to lead a group of school branches as we expand within Ghana.
Salary – Competitive and Negotiable