Posted on :
7 Jun, 2016
7 Jun, 2016
Fan Milk Limited is the leading manufacturer of dairy products and a significant player in the fruit drinks market. The company is currently embarking on a significant expansion programme to delight its customers even more. This, therefore, presents results-oriented individuals the opportunity to participate in the success story of the company as:
Job Title: Procurement Manager
• The Procurement Manager will be responsible for the formulation and implementation of a consistent approach towards all sourcing, tendering and purchasing of items and services essential for the company’s operations.
• This will include strategising to find the most cost-effective deals and suppliers.
• The Procurement Manager must ensure that value for money is maximised while generating cost savings.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Possess a good first degree in Procurement and Supply Chain Management or Procurement and Materials Management
• Also have the Chartered institute of purchasing & supply (Diploma level)
• Have a minimum 5 years relevant post-qualification working experience in procurement and supply operations
• Have a good knowledge of the procurement laws as well as best practices within the function
• Be able to meet strict deadlines.
Candidates must also:
• Have strong leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills
• Have a good knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as skills in “reading” the market.
• Have strong communication, negotiations and networking skills
• Be computer literate and numerate with strong analytical skills
• Have a good experience in collecting and analyzing data
• Have excellent decision-making and time management skills
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified candidates should forward their:
• Detailed Curriculum Vitae
• Contact telephone numbers
• Names and addresses of three (3) referees
• Photocopies of academic and other relevant certificates
The Human Resources & Public Relations Manager
Fan Milk Limited
P. O. Box 6460
Accra – North
Or e-mail to:
Closing Date: 24 June, 2016
Applicants should indicate the position they are applying for as SUBJECT of e-mail or at the top left corner of the envelope.