With the Google Access team, you’ll work on cross-product and cross-team initiatives, working closely with cross-functional team members to refine and evolve our projects, as well as deploy fiber-based and other technologies to markets and communities around the globe. You like being on-the-ground, executing complex projects that bring internet access to people.
As a Business Development Associate, you will work closely with the Access and other teams in driving new business opportunities in Africa. You open doors with potential partners, lead exploratory talks with them and then shrewdly analyze and present our options. You have strong relationship-building skills, proven experience in negotiating and closing strategic partnerships, the ability to clarify and summarize complex issues and strong attention to detail. You also possess superior analytical skills regarding contractual, technical and financial issues with partners and projects and the ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels of management.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to structure and execute business initiatives, develop work plans, lead analysis, and develop final recommendations.
- Research, build and maintain strong direct relationships with key partners.
- Explore and evaluate new business opportunities and present recommendations to the management team.
- Analyze and track key metrics to identify trends and highlight issues.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in an account management, business development, partnerships or a negotiation role in an internet or technology company.
- Experience in working cross-functionally with business and technical teams.
- Experience identifying partners, analyzing and structuring business models.
- Undergraduate tech degree and MBA.
- International work experience.
- Proven track record of deal negotiation and execution. Strong analytical and reasoning skills with technical, contractual and financial issues.
- Proven ability to handle ambiguity, work collaboratively with internal and partner contacts, and influence cross-functional teams.
- Ability to balance competing priorities and manage several time-sensitive project at once in a fast paced environment, with minimal direction.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here