Posted on :
16 Sep, 2014
16 Sep, 2014
Guinness Ghana Breweries Limited is a Ghana-based company active in the beverage industry. The Company’s main activity is the manufacture and sale of beer, stout, malt drinks and their ancillary products. It also produces Malta Guinness and Amstel Malta, non-alcoholic liquors. Guinness Ghana Breweries Limited is a subsidiary of Diageo Highlands BV, which is registered in Holland.
Guinness Ghana Recruits Commercial Analyst
|Sales – Commercial|
|Closing Date: 28th September, 2014
● Own activity monitoring and reporting process, end to end.
● Support in market execution of all GGBL BTL activities.
● Ensure that the CM activity calendar, planning and timings are such that field sales capacity and capability are efficiently utilized.
● Provide commercial team support in activity development to guarantee activity viability to drive the right ROI.
● End-to-end responsibility of all CM lead tactical (divisional) activities, tracking & M&E
● Input to JUBP process (category strategy, trade strategy, game plan, sales unit plan etc.)
● Divisional (tactical) A&P BTL budget effectiveness and control.
● Guides category teams on strategic decisions via analysis and insights, Input to GGBL S&OP planning with the right data and assumptions.
● Manage relevant communications and reporting to key stakeholders, the exec, DSM’s and wider sales and marketing community.
● Track and monitor activities in trade to ensure activity effectiveness and spend efficiencies.
● Be a key contributor/driver of the overall growth and development of the commercial function.
● Activation. Ensuring activity execution elements are realistic with regards to market realities; sales force capacity /capability as well as timing. Working with the divisions to ensure actual execution is in line with briefing as well as identifying key opportunities for immediate improvement. Activity tracking and post evaluation.
● Category Knowledge Capability. Input into the development of scalable growth drivers with sound data, insights and trends of the Macro and Micro economy
● Insight Based Activity Design by Channel. Translating sales & Category Drivers opportunities into activities that enable divisions win at retail. Developing and providing the selling concepts (winning customer proposition) that enables divisional sales teams to secure customer support for GGBL activities.
● A&P Effectiveness and Stewardship. Guide tactical investment of BTL A&P behind Sales & Category drivers to maximize Return On Investment (ROI). Importantly insures that GGBL RTM principles are consistently applied.
● Customer Profitability. Develops divisional sales unit plans to ensure customer value/Benefit is not a barrier to success & growth.
● Coaching. Coaching & training of commercial teams to be up to date with finance basics and full appreciation of P&L for their various business units and categories
● Leadership Development. Broadening experience to help field sales people see how the company makes decisions and allocates resources. CM represents ‘the voice of the customer’ inside of GGBL
Experience & Capabilities
Functional; A strong track record in field sales & customer marketing experience.
● A good understanding of all Diageo Way of Selling Capabilities and tools. Strong capability and able to coach others on Insights, Sales Drivers, Outlet Segmentation and Managing Relationships.
● A good understanding and proven skills in finance management and reporting.
● Be imaginative in finding solution to issues, anticipating trends and opportunities, and pursuing opportunities for the business.
● Demonstrate high integrity and build great relationship with internal and external partners.
● Demonstrate drive to make a difference to business performance through brilliant execution, thoroughness and high standard in everything you do.
● Ability to Coach, develop and support people to perform at their best.
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here