Posted on :
22 Sep, 2014
22 Sep, 2014
HFC Bank Ghana Limited is a leading Universal Banking Institution in Ghana and arguably the most diversified financial institution. As a one-stop financial institution, our services include Commercial Banking, Investment Banking, Mortgage Banking and Micro Finance. With the history of a Home finance Company, HFC Bank has been very instrumental in the development of the mortgage industry in Ghana and continues to be the number one home loan provider in the country.
• Work daily as a business and customer services agent, deducing customer’s needs, answering their questions, and matching them to bank’s financial product and services they may find helpful.
• Interact with both prospective and existing customers in achieving the sectors deposit mobilization targets.
• To ensure that prospects are clearly communicated about the bank charges, terms and conditions.
• To ensure ‘Know Your Customer” requirements as prescribed by the bank are duly adhered to. Must ensure all the legal and compliance guidelines provided by the bank are adhered to.
• Data confidentiality and secrecy of the bank are adhered to.
• To ensure that the consultative sales process provided by the bank is fully adhered to.
• Generate a quality lead (individuals and wholesale/companies) in your business territory the consultant may be assigned through databases, follow – up leads and telephone / personal contacts etc.
• Verify that potential customers satisfy all criteria required of a ‘desired’
• To adhere to the administrative requirements of checklists, sales business reports, submission of market feed –back.
• To maintain good customer relations (courtesy calls etc) to enhance the customer service image of the bank. In addition, the sales consultant may be required to perform other related activities assigned in the interest of the business.
Qualification Required & Experience
The ideal candidate must have the under-listed background and skills;
• A 1st Degree or HND degree holder, with minimal sales experience
• Should be of sound mind.
• Should be above 18 years of age but not more than 28 years old
• Should have completed National Service
• Should have no criminal record
• Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving
• Ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach).
• Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should click below:
Closing Date: 29 September, 2014