Posted on :
18 Jul, 2016
18 Jul, 2016
For over 175 years, Procter & Gamble has created some of the world’s most successful brands, including Pampers®, Ariel®, Pantene®, and Gillette®. We believe in serving the consumer and ensuring our organization, talent and brand building reflects the diversity and needs of the approximate 5 billion people around the world we serve through our brands. We value leadership as well as mastery and offer fulfilling career opportunities that make us an unbeatable force in our industry.
P&G Sales offers you the opportunity to strategically partner with our customers to develop and lead joint value for both companies. In Sales, you will create and lead the delivery of P&G’s in-market strategies, positioning our Company, our Customers, and our Shoppers to win. You will work with one of the world’s leading sales teams selling multiple world-class brands and partnering with your colleagues across business units & functions to jointly create value with our customers to meet Consumer needs.
Job Title: Sales Category Manager – Ghana
P&G is looking for top Sales Category Managers in Ghana to be a part of its founding team. We are looking for highly-motivated individuals with 1-5 years’ experience, preferably in Fast Moving Consumer Goods. Our Sales Category Managers are entrepreneurs who come up with strategies to represent P&G products in our diverse customers through our distributors in their respective markets. Our Sales Category Managers also help develop our distributors to influence our customer’s decisions in critical business areas by using conceptual selling techniques and data-based presentations.
What does P&G Offer?
· Investment in Professional Learning and Development
· A manager determined to invest in you
· Competitive pay & benefits
· Opportunities to work on or support Billion Dollar Brands you use everyday
· Embracing diversity
· International exposure in a global, leading company
· A high-performing and stimulating environment
· Fun work place and colleagues
· Touch & Improve Lives
· Between 1-5 years of relevant sales experience
· Fast Moving Consumer Goods experience (preferred)
· Demonstrated ability to deliver business results
· Demonstrated ability to think critically & solve complex business problems
· Strong written & verbal communication skills in English
· Bachelor’s degree
· Ghanaian citizenship
· Driver’s license
What P&G looks for:
P&G offers employment and internship opportunities to students from diverse academic backgrounds
· Proven leadership experience
· Logical, Analytical & Strategic thinking
· Good interpersonal skills (conflict, influence, negotiation, relationship building, diversity)
· Passionate about innovation and winning
We hire the best (that means you!) and we do so with a structured, objective recruiting process.