Posted on :
6 Oct, 2013
6 Oct, 2013
Radford University College is a private University College, accredited by the National Accreditation Board, offering programmes at the Bachelors Degree level in Fashion Design, Communication, Graphic Design, Business Administration, Information Communication Technology, and Applied Science. All programmes are entrepreneurial focused to facilitate the creation of entrepreneurial enterprises throughout Ghana, enhancing Ghana’s ability to access the world markets and build employment opportunities for Ghanaians.
The applicant must be a professor, or hold an equivalent professional status, with an outstanding professional record and management experience. The applicant must possess leadership qualities, and be prepared to promote the College’s vision and mission.
In addition, the candidate must demonstrate evidence of their:
• Ability to provide visionary, academic and administrative leadership and manage a new and dynamic tertiary institution;
• Initiate, drive and skills to attract, solicit and execute consultancy work;
• Commitment to academic and professional excellence, consistent with the vision and mission of the Colleqe:
• Promote the image and ideals of the College; and
• Promote relationships with the Ghanaian communities outside the College .
Qualification Required & Experience
• The candidate must be at least fifty(50) years of age;
• Be at least an Associate Professor in a reputable university and in a field of study covered in programs of study within the University;
• Have at least ten(1 0) years of academic and administrative experience at senior level and posses demonstrated leadership in an academic and/or;
• Be a recognized scholar as evidenced by refereed journals publications, university level books as well as project grants and awards;
• Have demonstrated experience in development and implementation of policies and strategies governing university education and training;
• Be registered with, and be active members of professional associations in his/her profession;
• Have demonstrable experience in networking, furnishing and resource mobilization in an academic/research institution;
• Have excellent analytical, problem solving, decision making, team building, interpersonal and communication skills; and
• Be ready to appear in person for interview, if shortlisted.
The appointment is for two (2) years, renewal for additional two (2) years subject to good performance.
The President shall be under the direction of the Board of Trustees and responsible for the affairs of the University
How To Apply For The Job
Applicants should submit:
• A copy of their Curriculum Vitae
• A short statement of their vision for the College and strategies for achieving it, and
• Letters of reference from three (3) persons submitted directly to the Executive Chairman of the College
Applications should be sent to:
Radford University College
P. O. Box CT 2837
Closing Date: 15 October, 2013