At Expro, we take our corporate and social responsibilities seriously. We appreciate that all of our stakeholders – customers, employees, suppliers and local communities – expect Expro to operate and deliver to the highest standards. Their expectations are wide ranging, but our drive, focus and clear direction ensure that we continue to achieve them.
Expro’s mission is Well Flow Management, providing our customers with the services and products to assist our customers across the lifecycle of a well. We have invested in a highly-focused strategy to position Expro as a major provider of key technologies to oil and gas operators worldwide, developing a reputation for delivering outstanding service quality and breakthrough technologies to our customers. The innovation and quality associated with our people and our brand continue to deliver for our customers, and we are committed to protecting their international operating reputations through quality execution and world-class safety performance.
Job Title: Treasury Analyst
Overall Purpose of the Job
To carry out the day to day activities under supervision required within a centralised corporate treasury department. May be required to provide administrative support to specific projects as instructed.
Key Activities and Accountabilities
- Carry out administrative duties and data input to company systems ensuring accuracy.
- Prepare reports as required and analyse data to prepare recommendations for review.
- Under supervision, assist in the collation of information and preparation of monthly or quarterly documentation. Ensure compliance with legislative and company policies and procedures.
- May be required to provide input to specific projects being undertaken by the department.
- Liaise with internal and external departments as and when required to ensure all aspects of finance processes and reporting is accurate, in compliance with company policies and procedures and in line with legislative requirements.
- Actively adhere to the Code of Conduct and Anti-Bribery policies, procedures and processes to ensure the highest ethical standards are maintained and exposure to liability or risk to Expro’s reputation is minimised. If necessary, report possible violations or conflicts of interest.
- Actively adhere to and ensure compliance with applicable Quality policies, procedures, processes and systems. Takes an active part in quality improvement processes. Identify and report any deficiencies to supervisor and obtain authorisation for any deviations from standard procedures.
- Actively comply with all applicable Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) policies, procedures and processes. Promote HSE awareness; take responsibility and be accountable for own safety and safety of others. Demonstrate the personal application of HSE procedures in daily performance and always follow the 10 Safety House Rules.
- Ensure objectives set under Employee Development Plan are met
Job Knowledge And Qualifications
- Degree qualified in a recognise Accounting qualification
- 5+ years practical experience within a Finance preferably treasury environment
- Proficient in using SAP or a similar Finance package
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Integrity/Compliance – behaves in a fair, honest and ethical manner toward others; adheres to Company Code of Conduct
- Interpersonal Sensitivity – identifies with and shows understanding or concern for others; values diversity
- Technical – achieves and applies a competent level of technical and/or professional skill or knowledge relevant to the role
- Safety Awareness – upholds safety standards
- Concern for Quality – has a consistent attitude and respect for high quality standards
- Performance Focus – contributes to results delivery through individual performance, demonstrating Expro behaviours
- Customer-oriented – attentive and responsive to customer concerns
- Team Working – works well with a diverse or multi-disciplinary group to achieve a common goal
- Communication – communicates clearly in written and/or oral form
- Creativity/Innovation – inventive; can develop original solutions to problems
- Collaboration – encourages a participative process; has a ‘win-win’ orientation