A wholly owned Ghanaian Savings and Loans company with a vision to become the Employer of Choice in the Industry by offering unparalleled value to its customers invites applications from experienced, highly motivated, passionate, proactive and resourceful persons.
Job Title: Operations Manager (OMFBS2017)
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Deliver advice to board and management on all operational issues by directing all activities which are performed daily, weekly and monthly.
- Appraise operational systems in place and monitor the implementation of the Company’s operations manuals making appropriate recommendations regarding the need for change
- Effective planning and delivery of budgeted results of Branches to reduce waste levels and achieve targets.
- Co-ordinate and support the activities of branches and handle and deliver all inbound and outbound operational activities.
- Prepare monthly and other periodic operational reports for the General Manager. Must lead the organization and provide development in short term and long term operations performed.
- In charge of materials, storage and dispatching to branches regularly to ensure operations are running smoothly.
Required Skills or Experience
- A bachelor’s degree in management, finance, accounting or other management or financial-related fields. Graduate level training, such a Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) or other related master’s degree, is typically preferred.
- Minimum of three to four years of financial or managerial experience.
Personal qualities ad Competencies:
- Effective Leadership skills and a Bias for Action and accountability.
- Ability to multitasked, good sense of judgment in sound financial decision making
How to Apply
Send application with recent Curriculum vitae clearly marked with position and position code indicated on the header to:[email protected] not later than 30th April, 2017.
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.