Posted on :
22 Jun, 2016
22 Jun, 2016
RigWorld International Services Limited is a Ghanaian Upstream Oil and Gas Service Company with the vision to become a leading service company with an impeccable record of excellence and efficiency in oil and gas service delivery to all clients in the oil and gas industry in Ghana and abroad. Our goal is to provide offshore, onshore and near shore oil and gas services to E&P companies in the Oil and Gas Industry in Ghana and Africa. We specialize in providing the very best of service delivery with results yielding innovation. Our focus on every level of our operations and activities is Team Work and Safety. RigWorld is an intermediary member of Trace which signifies the company’s commitment to transparency in International Commercial transactions.
Rigworld International Services is looking for a customer service focused Project Manager whose role will be to plan, coordinate and manage various maintenance activities on behalf of its client.
Job Title: Project Manager
Scope of Work:
• The scope of work for this position comprises the provision of general building maintenance services for our clients at various projects sites in Accra and Takoradi.
• The maintenance of the properties is a combination of stand-alone houses, town houses and apartments.
The service shall include, but not limited to:
• Planned Maintenance
• Preventive maintenance
• Corrective Maintenance
• Diagnosis of the problem
• Repair and/or replacement of faulty component(s).
• Verification of the repair action
• Routine Maintenance
• Refurbishment works
Qualification Required & Experience
• A bachelor’s degree in construction related field such as building science, construction management or Civil Engineering
• More than 5 years of relevant practical experience
• Should be familiar with construction HSE requirements.
• Should be familiar with the use of computerized maintenance management software
Skill Set Requirement:
• Strong technical report writing skills
• Excellent ability to understand and interpret technical drawings and/or information
• Excellent time and project management skills
• Strong demonstrated interpersonal skills
How To Apply For The Job
If you have the right academic qualifications and working experience from a similar role please send us your CV and a short motivational letter to:
Closing Date: 24 July, 2016