Often referred to as the Main Hotel, the Sun City Hotel and Casino was the first hotel to be built on the resort. This 4-star Sun City accommodation is located right at the heart of Sun City, and is central to all the activities and things to do at the resort.
Job Title: Marketing And Sales Manager
- The person placed in this position will be responsible for achieving revenue goals by developing and executing sales and marketing plans for the restaurants, lounges, apartment hotel.
- He or she will implement and track the results of marketing initiatives to build the company’s brand, increase brand exposure, and increase overall sales of the company.
- Cultivate customer accounts and travel within the local area to develop future and repeat business contribution to the profitability of the company.
- Develop promotional packages and events at all locations for the company’s activities.
- Attend events, as required, in order to build relationships with a network of potential customers and develop possible business opportunities.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of all facilities and services provided within the company and identify opportunities for up-selling and promoting when appropriate
- Prepare and implement marketing budget and plans for all the facilities.
- Understand the competitive market place and implement approaches to ensure the company stays ahead in the local market and international market.
- Develop, implement and monitor creative local marketing channels, including social media
- Manage and update of restaurant’s, hotel, lounge, and pub content on the website
- Plan and handle company’s individual customer emailing.
- Proactively contacts media to discuss story angles that are parallel with the brand
- Develop and manage events schedules to maximize yield and ensure the complete administration and execution of all planned events
- Evaluate and implement local company’s sponsorship activities and related advertising
- Cooperate with other departments in the various facilities to create an exceptional customer experience and ensure that a very high level of customer service is constantly maintained.
- Produce accurate and timely reports that meet the needs of senior management to include the reporting of appointments, calls made and business leads.
- Suggest and approve creative designs for ads.
- Attend improvement meetings.
- Assist the GM in all related duties.
Required Skills or Experience
- 3-5 yrs in the Hospitality Industry serving as a Marketing & Sales Manager
- Long service as a Marketing Manager in a high repute Hotel will be an added advantage preferably 5* or
- Hotel Apartment
- Must be ready to work at all time
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- A good team player
- Ability to take initiative
How to Apply
Send your Picture, CV and Application to
Kindly title your mail as “MARKETING MANAGER”
Only shorlisted applicants will be contacted