Established in the year 2014, Techfonet is an ICT services business based in Greater Accra Ghana. Since conception, we have and continue to strategically position ourselves to identify the ICT needs of our clients and provide solutions with our wide spectrum of services.
We are IT Company currently seeking to engage talented, energetic, self-motivated and innovative Marketing and Sales Executives / personnel’s to promote and sell our identity and products.
Job Title: Marketing and Sales personnel
- To act as day to day lead for all new sales and marketing activity within the company.
- Provide expert advice both within the company and externally on all aspects of sales and the sales process.
- To be responsible for monitoring and managing customer account within the company, including identifying IT Service sales trends and new legislation and making appropriate proposals to meet changing situations.
- Work closely with the Development Team to ensure that all forecast programme targets in relation to new sales are met.
- To provide an effective administration of other forms of sales and process.
- Ensure the delivery of an excellent quality sales service against Key Performance Indicators, which are continually improved and meet the diverse needs of Businesses.
- To ensure an excellent customer service is provided to the customers involved in the sales, marketing and ongoing services, outright sales, right to buy.
- To ensure the sales and marketing service is efficiently and effectively delivered in line with business plan expectations and that the service continuously improves to meet best practice and customer expectations.
- To build effective relationships with a range of partners including key internal officers/teams, external customers and developers.
Policies & Procedures
- To deal with all complaints, as referred via the company’s Complaints Policy and Procedure.
- To act at all times in accordance with the company published policies and procedures.
- To ensure that the company Equal Opportunities, Diversity and Health and Safety Policies are complied with and promoted in carrying out the duties of the post.
- To ensure that the requirements of the Data Protection Act are complied with in carrying out the duties of the post.
- To be aware of and contribute to the company Policies and Procedures for Risk Management.
- To contribute to the company culture of achieving Best Value through raising standards of performance and improving efficiency
- To assist the Head of Development & Sales in the preparation of reports to Senior Management Team.
- To promote the company in a positive and professional manner.
- To carry out any other duties, as directed, commensurate with this post
- Microsoft Office excel
- Microsoft Office excel
- Internet usage
- Social media marketing (Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn etc…)
Knowledge and skills
- Customer focused
- Computer literate
- Excellent time management, able to work under pressure
- Self-motivated to achieve targets.
- Excellent communication skills required orally and written
- Excellent Administration skills
- Effective working within teams and individually
- Able to deal with customers in a positive and constructive way
- Ability to work in a challenging and diverse environment
- Performance driven with initiative to assess complex situations and make decisions quickly and effectively and deliver excellent customer service
- Personable and approachable
- Efficient and self-motivated
- Respect for all with a commitment to equality and diversity
- Calm under pressure
- Able to use initiative
- Discreet when dealing with confidential information
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to take ownership and empower others accordingly
- Professional, friendly, honest and open approach
- Able and willing to work evenings and weekends when required
Qualification / Experience
- Must acquire Diploma in marketing with at least 1year marketing experience.
- Degree in Marketing with at least 6month marketing experience.
- Any relevant marketing background and must be at least 2years marketing experience.
How to Apply
Any interested applicant should send their CV to [email protected]
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.