We are one of the major players and a leader in the Internet Service Providing (ISP) industry in Ghana. Our main office is based in Accra. Our services range from Broadband Internet Access, IP VPN, Wide Area Network connectivity, and VOIP solution. Our clientele ranges from big, medium to small-scale business and organizations as well as private individuals across the country.
The purpose of this position is to sell products/services to potential customers through generating and closing of sales leads.
The position holder will manage and grow new customer relationships and revenue;
- Prospect for and develop new potential customers via telephone;
- Follow-up on leads, contacts and prospective customers;
- Identify decision-makers within targeted leads to begin sales process; close sales lead generated through inbound and outbound phone, trade shows and targeted account list;
- Interface with Key Account Managers to coordinate sales activities;
- Create and deliver opportunities to Key Account Managers;
- Set own priorities and schedule to meet established goals.
Required Skills or Experience
- Qualified candidates for this position will possess a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of four years hands-on experience in customer service practice.
- In addition, he/she must have demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deal
- Very strong communication and listening skills, including ability to establish rapport over the phone and ability to build credibility quickly
- Strong customer service orientation and ability to develop and maintain relationship;
- Strong time management skill, including ability to handle multi-task, take initiative and follow thorough.
How To Apply
Qualified candidates should send their resumes to:
In return for your contribution, we offer a competitive remuneration. If you meet the qualifications and our opportunity is attracted to you, please forward your curriculum vitae to the address.