Job Title: Senior Projects Engineer at Total Petroleum Ghana Limited
- Develop and execute assigned operations projects with multiple project engineers and managers within the region including engineering, procurement, EPCM, owner’s team, and external construction management consultants
- Develop, maintain and communicate multidiscipline project execution strategies and programmes and co-ordinate their implementation
- Allocate and co-ordinate the workload of the resources allocated to the project.
- Supervise project resource levels and report any shortage or excess.
- Establish what verification needs to be done to ensure that the project work is error free and ensure that allowance is made for the time, resources and training considered necessary for this.
- Ensure every document generated by the project resources allocated is prepared, checked and approved in accordance with the company’s quality management systems.
- Take responsibility for the timely completion of projects assigned while meeting all project quality and budget objectives
Required Skills or Experience
Education and experience
- B.S.C degree in Engineering and 5years project engineering, management experience or equivalent combination of training and experience
- Registered or eligible for registration with a recognized professional association
- Strong track record of successfully completed projects in the oil marketing industry
- Familiar with software such as AutoCAD or other project development software
- Strong knowledge of Safety and Environmental Regulations
Knowledge, Skills and Ability
- Proven commitment to safe working practices;
- Ability to effectively delegate while maintaining forward motion on key deliverables
- Proven team player skills with ability to build and maintain internal and external relationships
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent business and technical writing
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong mentoring, training and coaching to junior colleagues
- Comfortable and Capable of Leading Teams
- Ability to Manage Multiple Projects
- Capable of reading drawings and schematics
- A high degree of technical and project engineering skill together with the management skills and ability necessary to guide and direct the project resources allocated.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Completion of complex multidiscipline engineering projects on schedule while meeting all project, quality and budget objectives.
- Satisfied clients user department
Total Petroleum Ghana Limited
Application Email:[email protected]
Job Location: Accra
Job Type: Full Time
JobTitle: Senior Projects Engineer at Total Petroleum Ghana Limited
Experience (in years): 5 years