Posted on :
14 Feb, 2017
14 Feb, 2017
UNICAF is part of an educational organisation (EDEX) which has campuses and learning centres at international locations including Cyprus, Greece, Romania, China and Africa. UNICAF works in partnership with a number of well renowned partners such as the University of South Wales in the delivery of transnational education.
The partnership between the University of South Wales and UNICAF brings together the resources and capabilities of both organisations to offer innovative learning solutions and programmes which are delivered fully online to the needs of a wide range of professionals.
Job Title: Call Centre Executives
The successful applicant shall deliver World Class Customer experience. He / she shall serve customers by the determining requirements; answering enquiries; resolving problems; fulfilling requests; maintaining database and determining eligibility. The role reports to a Team Lead.
ROLE SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS:
Qualification Required & Experience
• A good first degree or HND
• Professional Certification in Sales and/or Marketing,
• Significant knowledge and working experience in Sales and Marketing,
• Good report writing, facilitation, presentation skills,
• Good IT skills,
• Very good communication and negotiation skills,
• Good people-management skills,
• University Students can also apply
How to Apply
or deliver in person at
Ghana Christian University College,
P. O. Box AF919,
Closing Date: 20 February, 2017
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.