Unihead Limited founded in 2010 is an independent and integrated educational services provider. It began operations from the UK in the book services trade and according to the dictates of the markets within Ghana and other African regions from both educational and non-educational establishments, a total learning and professional development services and solutions approach was devised based on strong research and local market conditions.
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
- Main responsibilities include selling Hard Copy Textbooks, EBooks, Journals and other related educational products into the higher educational institutions, government and corporate markets, as well as assisting in the roll-out and selling of new products and services to institutional library markets.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced sales environment and an extensive travel locally and some international travel is a requirement.
- Strong project management skills, contract negotiation, and able to organize a complex work environment effectively.
- Self-motivated and willing to continuously improve client relationship management through the pursuit of customer-service excellence.
- Strong computer skills in databases, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required. Excellent communication skills, oral and written, providing our customers with a positive experience of the company.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Selling Hard Copy Textbooks, Ebooks and Journals
- Other related educational products such as Moodle, DSpace etc.
- Processing current digital and hard copy purchasing requirements from library customers
- Managing the existing customer base
- Prospecting for new educational institutions, government and corporate customers
- Identifying and executing new agreements
- Developing new sales and licensing channels including subscription agents and other intermediaries
- Staying abreast of industry trends and actively participating in the library/scholarly community.
- Producing sales/business reports and maintaining a healthy sales pipeline
- Driving sales growth by expanding the portfolio of customers, products and markets
- Building long-term customer relationships through a high level of interaction including site visits/conferences/presentations/telephone/email
- Customer service for existing and new institutional customers
- Establish and build strong working relationships with internal departments and team members to ensure the successful delivery of services to all customers
- Prepare presentations that effectively communicate the value of our products we represents
Required Skills or Experience
- Qualified candidates will have a minimum of five years’ related local and international experience in the academic library consortia and corporate sales markets with a scholarly publisher, bookseller or library-buying consortium.
How to Apply
Please send your Cover letter and CV to [email protected]
PLEASE NOTE: Due to high volume of applications, Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted