The TLScontact center application procedure, established in conjunction with the UK Visas & Immigration, aims to provide the best visa application service. Our aim is to help you prepare your visa application and assist UK Visas & Immigration in processing applications in a timely manner.
Within the framework of our development, we are looking for:
Job Title: Country Manager (Ghana)
We are a services-provider company that works for a large number of face-to-face contact centers throughout the world, for its clients, governmental organizations and companies.
Implemented in many countries and organized into profit centers network, we are hiring a “Country Manager” for our Regional Management.
Position & tasks:
Reporting to the Region Manager (Zone/Area Manager), you will be responsible, in particular, for:
- Ensuring the proper implementation of commitments and requirements specifications signed with the customer.
- Guarantee the management and animation of the area in accordance with the objectives and procedures.
- Guarantee good collaboration with the client representatives, business partners and the Company’s support functions to develop the quality of services provided.
- Ensuring and Coordinating the reporting quality and consolidation for the area.
- Ensuring the implementation and compliance with the rules and procedures (security, administration, hygiene).
- Presenting incidents reports to the security team, and tracking problems to solve.
- Optimizing productivity within the company and improving the current process of reporting.
- Maintaining the confidentiality of customer information.
- Attending to management review meetings.
- Participating in and providing the necessary support for internal audits on security.
- Candidates are required to possess a University Degree in business administration, management, finance, economics or related area.
- You had a significant experience of minimum 2 years including one year in a multicultural environment or you have significant experience of team management and project in an international context
- You have already worked in strong-growth environments.
- You have a general training background: You speak English and French fluently. A good level in another foreign language is required.
- Strong listening and communication, teamwork and collaboration skills are assets for this position. Skills in Pack office.
The position is based in Ghana, frequent trips to the area is expected.
How to Apply
Thank you to send your CV in English and French to [email protected]