Posted on :
12 Dec, 2016
12 Dec, 2016
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Job Title: Country Sales Manager
Lead, develop and drive successful a TMS sales strategy focusing on customers in the Oil & Gas Manufacturing industry ensuring delivery business targets, organizational growth and revenue through and in close cooperation with a team of regionally based sales managers.
· Develop and execute a sales strategy which delivers the consistent achievement of revenue and growth targets in country, with Key Accounts with specific emphasis on leveraging existing businesses while growing market share and revenue per customer
· Establishing strong customer relationship at C-Level and across entire customer organizations
· Set quarterly sales targets in relation to market trends, ensuring targets are achieved and exceeded
· Ensure the execution of business plans in conjunction with the Regional PC Manager
· Work with Regional Sales Managers to identify, qualify, pursue and capture sales opportunities, with the objective of maximizing sales.
· Identify new and emerging markets and customers in country
· Develop, maintain and nurture relationships with key customers and accounts and create long-term deals and multi service packages
· Establish and maintain a high standard of sales delivery and quality
· Develop and recommend strategies and plans for developing major accounts and strategic deals
· Work with Marketing, Product Management and Engineering to develop strategy to enter, develop and maintain current market share
· Actively engage in new Product Initiatives and build these into sales strategy
· Actively participate in industry forums, committees, and industry user groups
· Maintain knowledge of industry and trends
· Work with leadership team to ensure the business performs consistently well and achieves overall business objectives
· Improve and promote best practice sales techniques in line with current GE practice
· Create and nurture a working environment promoting the GE values of integrity and excellence
· Sales track record combining multi service sales and account management in the Oil & Gas market / strong commercial background
· Deep technical knowledge of the TMS business
· Ability to lead with demonstrable
· Strong written and spoken communication skills
· Good business acumen and influential skills
· Team player with excellent people management skills and has managed and influenced a remote sales team
· Fluency in English (Spoken and Written)
· High level of personal energy, credibility and presence. Comfortable operating both strategically and at operational level
· Outstanding leadership, negotiation, communication and presentation skills.
· Ability to identify key business issues and processes and implement creative solutions
. Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in the role’s location
Strong oral and written communication skills.
Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects.
Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
Established project management skills.