Posted on :
21 Dec, 2016
21 Dec, 2016
Wisconsin International University College is one of the earliest established private universities in Ghana. It is located at Agbogba Junction near Kwabenya in the Greater Accra Region of Ghana. It was established in January 2000 and is accredited by the National Accreditation Board as a university college and affiliated to the University of Ghana, University of Cape Coast and the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for appointment as
Job Title: Senior Lecturers
at Wisconsin Business School.
Position: Senior Lecturer
Qualification Required & Experience
• Candidate must possess a minimum of MPhil Degree or preferably PhD in Business Administration, Economics and related areas of specialization with teaching, research and publication credentials that merit the position being applied for.
• Any recognised professiosnal qualification would be an added advantage
The candidate should be able to teach any of the following courses:
• Managerial Economics
• Any business related courses
• Teaching relevant programmes / courses at the undergraduate and graduate levels
• Supervising students research work at the undergraduate level
• Academic counselling, academic administraiton, community service
• Must have a minimum 6 years teaching experience at the tertiary level
How to Apply for The Job
Interested applicants should send application letters and CVs to:
Wisconsin International University College, Ghana
P.O.Box LG 751
Closing Date: 06 January, 2017