70 years ago, our founder started our activity in the Lebanese food and beverage industry, with the purpose of expanding in Lebanon and the neighboring Arab countries.
Born in 1942, thanks to JeanS. Zakka’s intuition and tenacity, the company became synonym of tradition and originality.
Since then, our close relation with our customers and the trust on which it has always been based, have led us to great success.
With the aim of elevating our quality management system to an International level, Zakka Multitec is certified
Job Title: Sales Consultant
Responsible for the sales activity in assigned industries, regions and/or accounts.
- Prospecting and visiting new and existing clients.
- Maintaining relationships and continuous contact with prospects and clients.
- Creative promotion of full range of products and services using add-on/cross selling and other techniques.
- Follow-up on incoming sales inquiries.
- Preparing Offers and Reports.
- Sales forecasts (periodical market research).
- Results, reports, forecasts and promotions to be discussed during weekly sales meetings.
- Negotiating and finalizing sales deals with clients.
- Presenting the company and its services in a highly effective manner.
- Establishing and maximizing client relationships.
- Generating new business accounts and opportunities.
- Monitoring trends in the served markets.
- Implementing the established Sales action plans (established during the weekly, quarterly and yearly meetings).
- Developing and maintaining a high level of technical product knowledge.
- Following-up on collection of payments.
And other duties as assigned or required
- University degree or equivalent.
- 3 to 5 years experience in sales.
- Computer literate (MS Office).
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong negotiation and relationship building skills.
- Good communication with sales team.
- Team player, motivated and dynamic.
- Organized and results-oriented.
- Ability to present a positive company image to the public.
- Pleasant and respectful relations with colleagues and Management.