Zormelo & Associates is made up of an outstanding team of highly experienced and qualified permanent staff and associates who together work to add value to clients′ businesses. What differentiates the company from others is its in-depth and excellent understanding of the Ghanaian and West African environment.
We have a reputation for practicality mixed with intellectual rigour, ensuring that what is implemented is practical and sustainable to clients. Tried and tested change management methodology is applied at every stage of the project cycle. Our approach is to understand your needs, give you a menu of solutions and work with you to apply the best interventions for your company.
Our client is looking for result oriented and highly motivated individual to fill the position of
Job Title: Head Of Sales
- Provide overall leadership of the sales team to generate revenue from Sales provided programmes. Develop comprehensive Sales Strategies, identify service portfolio for each segment and ensure leadership positioning in the market.
- Plan and strategize to ensure the Company achieves and maintain competitive edge in the industry
- Ensure Airtime slots are protected from leakages.
- Oversee the management of the sales and marketing branches across the nation
- Oversee direct marketing and sales policy formulation and implementation strategies to win new client’s business and maintain the existing business
- Develop and lead the implementation of sales plans and strategies to achieve or exceed target market share and revenue.
- Provide overall management of client portfolio and ensure effective client relation management.
- Carry out on regular basis competitor research to identify current trends and changes in market share and competitor activities to adopt appropriate sales and marketing strategies.
- Minimum of a Master’s degree in Marketing and/or Strategy
- Professional Certification in marketing e.g. CIM-UK.
- A minimum of five (5) years working experience in sales & marketing, Media and Advertising and four(4) years in a management position
- Good presentation skills
- Proficient ICT skills
- Knowledge in Accounting & Finance will be an added advantage