The role reports directly to the DESIGN MANAGER
Job Title: Junior Architect/CAD Technician
Translating design ideas to operational schemes as directed by design manager.
- SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in the presentations of design schemes with respect to modelling, rendering and animation of schemes.
- Periodic liaising between design team and project site team and timely reportage to design office
- Drafting of details as directed by design manager
- Preparation of working drawings for cross-checking
- HND in Building draftsman/ site practice (Minimum of three (3) years working experience)
- Post graduate Diploma or Masters in Architecture (Minimum of one (1) year working experience)
- Independence and control of task: should be able to assume control of task assigned with less supervision.
- Proactive in addressing problems: should be able to predict challenges in meeting deadlines, propose and execute remedies that will help complete assignments timely.
- Should be open to suggestions and criticisms and consecutively be willing to effect changes to design schemes without delay
DEADLINE:Friday, 12th October, 2018.
CONDITIONS:Only qualified candidates should apply.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
How to Apply
Email CV, Application Letter & All Relevant Documents plus Two References: [email protected]
PLEASE NOTE: Indicate “Construction Quality Control Engineer” as subject of email