The successful candidate for this role will be providing support to the regional MFS teams. (S)He will be required to ensure efficiency in the field through improving liquidity at the Agent point and providing insights aimed at fixing liquidity gaps in trade. This role will report to the MFS Strategy Manager.
Job Title: Liquidity Analyst – MFS
- Preparing liquidity analysis and reports on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis for both field team execution and management decision making;
- Monitoring and auditing agent liquidity and the use of liquidity management tools via field visits;
- Checking Agents’ start of day balances and alerting Super Agents of critical outstanding rebalances;
- Providing insights on agent re-balancing needs across all distributor territories and also providing weekly insights on service levels of distributors as per assigned territories;
- Automating an out of stock alert to high performing agents to enable trade executives to effectively monitor and service high-volume agents;
- Evaluating liquidity performance issues and complaints received (e.g. via call center) and recommending actions to resolve issues;
- Monitoring the e-money wallets of customer care shops and ensuring that they are at levels agreed with the Finance department;
- Preparing a report of critical issues and escalating them to the regional teams for redress;
- Providing training to MFS regional team agents on working tools developed for the purpose of managing agent liquidity;
- Recording, reporting and resolving issues or problems reported by the MFS regional teams on liquidity gaps;
- Working closely with the sales operations team to ensure computation and timely payment of agents and distributor commissions.
Required Qualification and Experience
- A University degree in any discipline from a recognized university;
- Three (3) to five (5) years’ experience in the field of Sales/Marketing with good customer service orientation and interpersonal skills;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft based software’s such Excel, Access, PowerPoint, etc;
- Excellent communication and analytical skills coupled with Hight personal standards;
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and at flexible hours;
- High Personal standards and results orientation
Ready to be part of our dynamic and innovative team? At AirtelTigo, we enhance the value of our employees by providing long-term growth and opportunities in an ever-evolving work environment. Our values are at the core of what we do and represents who we are; simplicity, integrity, passion, Transparency. Initiate your journey to be part of our world-class team and experience a rewarding career.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to: Recruitment@airteltigo.com.gh
Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the subject of the email.
Closing Date for Application: 29th May, 2018
While we appreciate all interest, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted due to the volume of applications.