The ideal candidate for this role will report to the Head of Operations – MFS, and will be responsible for managing the overall back office and customer related issues within the MFS unit. (S)He will be required to ensure the best of experience for both internal and external customers and stakeholders with a key focus on operational efficiency.
Job Title: Customer Operations Manager – MFS
- Ensuring strict adherence to business processes and agreed SLAs
- Achieving 100% SLA on all customer complaints and providing daily, weekly and monthly summary of complaint segmentation and resolution timelines in adherence to the agreed SLAs;
- Validating and working on all MFS Reversals and ensuring delayed and breached issues are identified and resolved on time with appropriate corrective measures;
- Implementing agreed corrective measures with the aim of ensuring an improved customer experience and tracking of resolution rates and clear action points on meeting 100% SLAs;
- Populating monthly, Bank of Ghana EMI Reports on customer and channel partner complaints closure;
- Detailed reporting and communication of all customer interactions and incident trackers to support business decisions and performance reviews with vendors and other stakeholders;
- Supervising test scripts for products and services and ensuring sign off is done and completed;
- Liaising with the Customer Experience and Compliance teams on customer-on-boarding as well as validating new acquisitions and existing customers for compliance;
- Effectively executing initiatives to enhance user experience on AirtelTigo’s MFS service;
Required Qualification and Experience
- A University degree in any discipline from a recognized university;
- Three (3) to five (5) years’ experience in the field of Customer Service with good customer service orientation and interpersonal skills;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft based software’s such Excel, Access, PowerPoint, etc;
- Excellent communication and analytical skills coupled with Hight personal standards;
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and at flexible hours;
- High Personal standards and results orientation
Ready to be part of our dynamic and innovative team? At AirtelTigo, we enhance the value of our employees by providing long-term growth and opportunities in an ever-evolving work environment. Our values are at the core of what we do and represents who we are; simplicity, integrity, passion, Transparency. Initiate your journey to be part of our world-class team and experience a rewarding career.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to: Recruitment@airteltigo.com.gh
Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the subject of the email.
Closing Date for Application: 29th May, 2018
While we appreciate all interest, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted due to the volume of applications.