Working together we identify human capital bottlenecks that stand in the way of your progress. After the problem area has been identified, we roll out our integrated service package that includes training, recruitment, and interim secondment of skilled professionals to remove the obstacle.
We also form public-private partnerships to address sector/industry development challenges. The result is a skilled and empowered workforce with the necessary know-how to build and sustain enterprises that are not only profitable but globally competitive.
Job Title: Ghana Field Sales Manager
Our Client has been growing an average of 20% since inception through its direct sales team of 200+ agents across 30+ teams spread in 7 regions in Ghana. For our next phase of growth, we are looking at transforming our direct sales channel strategy and execution capabilities. We require an experienced sales manager to lead these efforts nationwide that will bridge energy poverty and financial inclusion for hundreds of thousands of people across Ghana. Key responsibilities include:
- Management of team of 5 Area Sales Managers, with indirect supervision over 30+ Team Leads and 200+ Direct Sales Representatives
- Make sales plans and justify them to Director of Sales.
- Implement those plans by training, coaching and motivating the sales teams
- Generate new leads and develop a strong relationship with existing customers
- Establish a professional and passionate direct sales team culture
- Ensure effective standardized sales process to be developed and followed across the sales teams by closely working with Sales Projects Director and Training team
- Work with marketing team to implement effective marketing strategies on the ground
- Support and train the sales teams to improve weak areas specified by the Sales Strategy team through a series of quantitative analyses on sales performance
- Prepare budgets with a clear justification and track expenses to manage cost per sale
- Share all the relevant information on the ground with key stakeholders in a concise way
- Collaborate with repayment team to help achieve higher repayment rate by customers
The successful candidate must have:
- An experience of 5+ years in leading and managing direct sales teams in developing countries.
- A result oriented professional with excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task works independently and/or within a team pays attention to detail and meet deadlines.
- Hard work mindsets for 24/7 to deliver perfect customer experience and sales growth
- Proven sales experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively under pressure
- Degree in business areas such as management or marketing is a plus
- Work experience in West Africa and speaking Ghanaian local languages are a plus.
- Proficient PC skills using MS Office