Posted on :
10 Nov, 2016
10 Nov, 2016
The Anglican University College of Technology (ANG.U.TECH) is a privately owned Institution established by the Anglican Church to provide quality tertiary education, to train and develop graduates in the field of science and technology to respond to the challenges of ever changing global market seeking to bring to bear the relentless effort for excellence through critical and analytical thinking. ANG.U.TECH also ensures that students are well prepared for continuous and further learning.
Job Title: Senior Lecturer
Applications are invited for suitably qualified persons for employment as Senior Lecturers in the following fields of specialization:
The successful applicants will be required to undertake the following duties:
• Teaching and Research
• Supervision of undergraduate Long Essays and Projects
• Academic Counselling, among other related assignments.
Conditions of Service: Attractive
Qualification Required & Experience
A candidate seeking appointment as Senior Lecturer must:
• Possess a Ph.D., MPhil. or a researched Masters degree in the relevant field of specialization.
• Must have taught in an analogous institution of higher learning for a minimum of four years.
• Have at least four refereed publications in his/her area of specialization.
How To Apply For The Job
Candidates who meet the above criteria should forward their materials (Application letter, curriculum vitae, copies of certified academic and professional certificates and transcripts of academic records) not later than November 30, 2016, to:
Anglican University College of Technology
P. O. Box TN 1167
Teshie-Nungua Estates, Accra
Closing Date: 30 November, 2016
Candidates seeking post-retirement contract appointments and colleagues who wish to spend their sabbatical with us are also encouraged to apply.