Founded in 1993, Antal International is a management and professional recruitment specialist. One of the first recruitment organisations to devote substantial resources to emerging markets, the company now has over 120 offices in more than 30 countries and works with many of the world’s most successful and ambitious employers.
Job Title: Logistics/Warehouse Manager
As a Logistics/warehouse Manager You’ll Need To
- use IT systems to manage stock levels, delivery times and transport costs;
- use associated information systems to coordinate and control the order cycle;
- use data from IT systems to evaluate performance and quality and to plan improvements;
- allocate and manage staff resources according to changing needs;
- manage casual staff;
- liaise and negotiate with customers and suppliers;
- develop business by gaining new contracts, analysing logistical problems and producing new solutions;
- understand, work with and possibly help to develop e-commerce;
- continually try to improve and develop business performance within the constraints of legislation, fuel costs and rising environmental pressures.
You May Also Be Required To
- implement health and safety procedures;
- manage staff training issues;
- motivate other members of the team;
- project manage;
- set objectives;
- plan projects;
- work on new supply strategies;
- plan vehicle routes;
- use specialist knowledge, such as mechanical-handling systems, to provide consultancy services.
Barchelors degree, HND