The Real Estate Advisor’s role is to identify new sales leads, schedule site visits, participate in fairs, presentations & exhibitions to promote the sales revenues. The role also entails assisting the Sales Manager in executing objectives, strategies and action plans to improve sales earnings.
Job Title: Residential Real Estate Advisor
Other responsibilities include:
- Liaising with buyers and providing them with details of all Appolonia City products inter alia price, size and location;
- Prospecting, originating and closing sales;
- Building a good knowledge of the property market both at the local and international levels and providing clients with required information to influence purchase decisions;
- Assisting the Sales Manager in planning and coordinating open days or other initiatives to
- develop new leads and increase sales;
- Developing well-established links with agencies and brokerage houses to assist in the sales process and drive;
- Performing administrative duties and attending seminars/ trade show exhibitions to receive information relevant to the market as required;
- Assisting the Sales Manager in hosting client presentations where required in view of increasing the Appolonia City client database.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with potential key clients as well as understanding their business needs;