Posted on :
1 Jul, 2016
1 Jul, 2016
We are a world-leading provider of sustainable productivity solutions. Customers benefit from our innovative compressors, vacuum solutions and air treatment systems, construction and mining equipment, power tools and assembly systems.
Job Title: SITE FIELD TECHNICIAN
1. Provide technical support in the form of troubleshooting either by phone or on site.
2. Provide parts information in the form of suggested stocking guides.
3. Provide warranty support; evaluate and validate claims, discuss issues with Product Company, and submit service reports to support claims.
4. Provide training for distributors and customers on all relevant features and benefits of using our SED, CTO, ADS, etc products. This may include creating customized courses per the customer’s needs (i.e. the use of bit grinders.)
5. Provide training on equipment operation and proper use of consumables, such as Rock drilling tools, ground reinforcement products, installation, and grinding Equipment.
6. Set-up and monitor testing of new or improved components.
7. Track associated costs, or data from tests to ensure completion.
8. Help develop solutions to local problems.9. Knowledge of Caterpillar and Heavy equipment useful.
1. Communicate service and other relevant activities to Customer and Service Supervisor. This would be through daily service reports or relevant forms, e-mail and telephone communications.
2. Prepare information as requested whether routine or for special occasions.
3. Always be courteous and professional in all communications.
To facilitate growth of our company’s service program through strong commitment to the delivery of high quality customer service to all Atlas Copco customers.
Plus, ensure that the customer’s expectations are met every time.
Knowledge of email software; word processing software; spreadsheet software; and Contact Management systems.
Training & Skill Development:
1. Participate in company planned training whenever possible.
2. Seek out training for areas of perceived weakness.
3. Maintain an open mind when working with co-workers or supervisors to learn new approaches.
The successful candidate should have a minimum of a Certificate of Completion from a Technical or Trade School, three years of related experience and/or training, or an Equivalent combination of education and experience.
Administration Training certificates, or complete the training program needs to acquire the Certificates.
Candidate should have strong mechanical aptitude and good work ethics.
2. An excellent command of English language is a must whilst French is desirable
3. Must maintain a valid driver’s license.
4. Maintain required Republic of Ghana Department of Labor, Mine, Safety & Health Administration required training certificates.
This position will be performed within a typical office setting as well as on the field
Country and city description
Must be a National residing within Ghana
Atlas Copco Ghana Limited was established in 1992 and has today 67 employees. We operate from three offices: Accra, Tema and Obuasi in addition to several site offices.
This position is located in Obuasi.