Newmont Ghana Gold Limited a subsidiary of Newmont Mining Corporation, one of the World’s largest gold mining companies.
The successful candidate will report to the Support Equipment Maintenance Supervisor. She/he will be responsible for providing service and mechanical maintenance for the Auxiliary Equipment Fleet.
- Provide service and mechanical maintenance for the Auxiliary Equipment Fleet
- Recommend corrective maintenance, including diagnostics, troubleshooting and the implementation of associated maintenance and repair processes
- Open and close work orders, including all relevant information related to the job performed
- Effectively operate 2-way radio, telephones and other communication devices
The duties and responsibilities listed above are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all inclusive
Required Skills or Experience
- Formal technical training with 3 years working experience
- Six years’ working experience on similar duties
- Advanced knowledge experience in hydraulic systems maintenance, including hydraulic schematics, diagnostics and troubleshooting
- Basic knowledge in automotive electrical diagnostics and troubleshooting
- Good team player and self-driven
How To Apply
If you would like to be considered for this positions, please send your application letter and current CV with references, indicating your e-mail address, telephone contact information to the address below:
The Human Resource Manager
Newmont Ghana Gold Limited
P. O. Box 59
Kenyasi, Brong Ahafo Region
Or email to
: [email protected] Please indicate the job applied for on the envelope and in the subject line of the email. Applying through email is preferable.
Offer valid till: 23 Dec, 2011