Posted on :
26 Feb, 2018
26 Feb, 2018
Cape3 Services Limited is a Ghanaian Company which was incorporated in June 2009 and licensed by the Ghana National Petroleum Commission (GNPC) as an Upstream Service Provider.
We have branches in several West African countries: Liberia, La Cote D’Ivoire, Togo and Kenya, with partners in the United States, UK, France, Brazil, China, Singapore, South Korea, South Africa, the United Arab Emirates, Romania and more. In Ghana we are located in Accra and Ghana’s oil hub, Takoradi.
Job Title: Logistics Sales
• Responsible for securing new customers, and maintaining and developing existing accounts.
• Meet and exceed target set in terms of contributing and generating revenue for the department.
• Conduct and report minimum number of sales leads set by the management and convert a percentage of those into revenue generating business.
• Maintain records of customer details / sales visits.
• Identify potential customers and register opportunities; relentlessly pursue realization of such opportunities leading to revenue for the company.
• Regularly visit existing accounts validating our service levels and develop new revenue streams.
• Negotiate with the accounts as per price guidelines given, looking to maximize profits.
• Follow up on customer communications in a timely and professional manner.
• Support Customer Service and work closely with Operations and Documentation on the execution of customer SLAs.
• Promote the services and products of all entities, and coordinate sales efforts with other department sales.
• Assimilate market information and take part in the overall business development through weekly / monthly sales meetings.
• Follow up with clients for outstanding supported by the Finance Controller.
• Meet and exceed revenue targets set per Segment/ Product.
• Create and develop new revenue on existing accounts.
• Maintain customers profile report and follow up on leads.
• Minimum 3 years Sales experience in Freight Forwarding / Logistics
• Self-motivator / Aggressive / Ambitious
• Good Communication, interpersonal and negotiations skills
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Project Logistics/ Oil &Gas Logistics experience an advantage
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application to [email protected]
NB : Indicate the position you are applying for as the subject of your email.
Closing Date : 5th March, 2018