- The Registrar is Secretary to the University College . As such he/she is Secretary to the Chancellor, the Board of Trustees/Governing Council, the Senate and all statutory committees of the University College
- The Regiatrar, under the Vice-Chancellor is responsible for the dat to day administration of the University College and managing resources, students and other related isuess. He/She assist in creating the necessary environment for the pursuit of academic work.
- The Registrar is the custodian of the University Seal and Records.
Required Skills or Experience
- Strong managerial and organisational skills
- Excellent administrative and supervisory skills
- Good team player
- Strong communication, analytical and inter-personal skills
- Computer literacy is mandatory
MODE OF APPOINTMENT
- The Appointment is full-time and applicants should not be more than 61 years old by 1st July, 2012.
- The salary and conditions attached to the position are very competive
How To Apply
Applicants should forward their applications with the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae, including names and addressed of three referees. Applicants are advised to get their referees to submit letters of recommendation directly to the Catholic University College of Ghana Fiapre.
- Copies of certificates and transcripts.
- A statement, not more than 500 words of the candidate’s vision for the University.
Applications should be address to :
Catholic University Collge of Ghana, Fiapre
Not later than 31st August, 2011.
Closing: 31 Aug, 2011