Commercial Manager – Mining Lubricants
Salary: $70 000 net plus benefits
Our client is the foremost energy marketer in Ghana.
Duties and Responsibilities
- full responsibility for P&L.
- designing/creating new business strategy
- agreeing the yearly targets with the shareholders
- cascading the financial and non-financial (chiefly Quality, Health, Safety, Security & Environment) targets to the functions
- ultimately responsible for sales and marketing performance
- revitalising sales force to achieve new customers (mainly mining)
- create controls over the supply chain to reduce product loss
- create new relationships and maintain existing relationships with industry regulators and potential clients
Educational Requirements and Work Experience
· A first degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized university
· Experience being in charge of filters and oils (Lubricants and Diesel) on mines
This is a residential position that would best suit a single male. Benefits include Healthcare, car , accommodation and utilities.
How to Apply