Posted on :
5 Jan, 2018
5 Jan, 2018
The job holder shall be the head of the Sales department which includes both local and international business and reports to the CEO.
Job Title: Head of Sales (Local & International)
• The position is a strategic role and involves policy and strategy formulations as well as making strategic decisions for accomplishment of the company’s sales target and overall strategic plan.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Contributes to senior management team and take shared ownership for company strategy and performance as well as the following responsibilities.
• Responsible for revenue generation products and regions wise and ensure achievement of sales targets through Regional Managers.
• Strategize and plan the sales process management, forecasting, pricing, key account management, expenses and profitability.
• Liaise with Operations, Customer/Market Intelligent departments on new product development, market research and brand strategy.
• Periodically review distributor performance through Regional Managers and check on gaps in performance and seek reasons and actionable steps to close the gaps
• Conduct regular meeting with the sales team to discuss target status, product training and sales strategy.
• Monitor and analyze all sales reports received from regional office and also distributor/customer feedback.
• Proactively seek out international tenders which meet internal financial criteria and ensure required documentations are provided to meet tender requirements.
Qualification Required & Experience
Education and Skill Requirements
• A minimum of Masters degree or equivalent in Sales or any related field
• Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and resolve complex customer issues independently.
• Experience and knowledge of all aspects of selling process including market positioning, pricing, and customer segmentation.
• In depth knowledge of our pharmaceutical products and industry services
• Minimum of 5 years prior experience in Sales (Managerial role), preferably in the Pharmaceutical Industry
• Proven ability to influence, develop and empower employees to achieve objectives with a team approach.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Remuneration: Base pay + Commission
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their CV with a cover letter and contact phone numbers/e-mail address to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 05 January, 2018 ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED.