Posted on :
6 Aug, 2020
6 Aug, 2020
To lead the company in its efforts to acquire corporate clients including individuals in individuals in the corporate sector ensuring on-target delivery of sales objectives and seamless cooperation with the marketing function of the company building and maintaining professional productive relationships with stakeholders both internal and external.
Job Title: Corporate Sales Consultant
Your duties would include (but are not limited to) as outlined below;
A. SPECIFIC DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Identifies business opportunities in the corporate sector, prospecting and evaluating opportunities the prospect presents to our business
· Research into the what they like and what will make our offerings attractive to them.
· Liaise with marketing team to develop marketing plan and other creative strategies to reach the company’s target audience.
· Secure presentation opportunities with corporate senior management.
· Prepare and present convincing sales proposals with facts and insights to interest the corporation or individuals in senior management.
· Arrange site visits for prospective Clients; inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the unit they are looking at.
· Monitoring sales as they proceed and liaising with all interested internal and external parties including Finance, Projects and Client Relations Team, and mortgage companies.
· Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on real estate industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
· Ensure all paperwork is properly filled out; Application Form, Offer Letters, Sublease Agreement, Basic relevant information, obtain clients valid identification and payment receipts. Ensure each client is set up on the Sales interactive management software (Sims), and all documentation is scanned and uploaded.
· Plan, develop and execute sales strategies to ultimately sell/lease properties in the company’s mandates.
· Help to implement processes, procedures and tools to maximize the productivity and performance of the sales functions and to facilitate integration with other departments such as Finance, Development, construction and property management, etc.
· Monitor developments in the corporate sector that may inform our proposition and keep management updated.
· Protect the company’s value and client transactions by keeping information confidential
· Contribute to market intelligence research by providing meaningful feedback in understanding Clients, competition and opportunities. Give advice to the real estate development team based on these findings
§ Sales Manager
§ Marketing Manager
§ Projects/Construction Manager
§ Accounts/Finance Manager
§ Facility/Property Manager
§ Key Customers of Devtraco Plus
§ Mortgage Loan Providers
Contributory impact on:
§ Brief & inspire external partners on brand & business objectives & strategies to deliver outstanding advertising materials, media plans & promotions to deliver business results.
§ Promotion of positive public image of Devtraco Plus and its operations
Organization & Personal Skills
§ Experience in strategic planning and execution of real estate investment sales and marketing with proven knowledge of developing sales strategies, structuring sales quota goals and meeting revenue expectations.
§ Excellent Public Speaking and Presentation Skills
§ Articulate & Persuasive: High level of entrepreneurial aptitude, excellent selling skills
§ Impeccable integrity
§ Ability to tell trends in the Industry
§ Well organised
§ Analytical & Meticulous
§ Outstanding negotiation, written and oral communication skills
§ IT Savvy and proficient in standard office computer applications
§ Ability to work under stress and little or no supervision
§ Minimum of 2 years work experience in sales
§ A bachelors Degree in a business related field, preferably marketing or investments.
§ Chartered Institute of Management (CIM) will be an added advantage; Membership of CIM-UK or CIM-Ghana
§ Real Estate or construction Industry experience will be an added advantage
§ Corporate sales experience is must
How To Apply
Interested candidates should please send CV’s to [email protected] or Drop off your Application at DevtracoPlus, Sir Arku Korsah Road. Airport Residential Area.