A premier company in Ghana is seeking a Production Planning Manager for immediate employment. The successful candidate shall be responsible for managing the supply planning processes of the company, focusing on short term supply planning and inventory management of finished goods.
- Manage the supply planning process; focusing on short term supply planning and inventory management of finished goods.
- Generate Short/Medium term master production scheduling and material requirement planning
- Identify and decide on short term supply issues
- Highlight short/medium term exceptional cases
- Work closely with the third party planning team (local and imported packs) to ensure delivery of customer service, stock and cost requirements
- Work closely with the Warehouse & Distribution Manager to ensure delivery of customer service, stock and cost requirements.
- Work closely with distribution to understand outbound constraints and liaise with the appropriate planning teams (site and third party) to overcome short/medium term constraints
- Identify potential bottlenecks on finished goods production, including with key suppliers, and propose ways to resolve them at optimal cost
- Deliver the business supply planning process, particularly the annual supply planning process, to ensure a robust supply plan is issued to the manufacturing sourcing units, third party and sourcing teams for volume and cost planning purposes.
- Manage the stock holding policy in order to meet customer service level targets.
- Manages material inventories and material call offs with suppliers within set inventory targets.
- Determines inbound logistics requirements
- Run up/ run down of all materials in times of innovations/promotions to ensure limited business waste and on time availability of new materials.
- Maintain Master Data integrity in the system
Required Skills or Experience
- University Degree / Engineering Degree. Supply chain qualification advantage.
- Experience in FMCG Supply Chain (Planning, Customer Service, Logistics)
- Experience on SAP ERP
- Cross functional business process knowledge
- People Management
- Special studies in Supply Chain related subjects.
- 3-5 Years in Supply Chain operations
- Customer Service, Planning experience
How To Apply
Interested persons should submit their CVs to the link below: