Posted on :
18 Apr, 2014
18 Apr, 2014
To plan and implement activities that will enhance good relations with Government and Public Authorities, with Partners and Oil & Gas companies and the actions that will improve the corporate image of the Company in order to facilitate the implementation of the Company’s strategy and programs and safeguard its business interest.
Job Title: External Relations Manager
• To provide internal departments with legal advice and assistance in managing negotiations and drafting contracts and legal opinions, according to Eni guidelines and national petroleum legislation. Promote and maintain good relations with Government, Public. Petroleum Commission, GNPC officials and third parties and to assist or advise Company officials, Eni Headquarters and, when required, their Associate Company Representatives onhow to make contact with them.
• Give advice to Management in the definition of Company’s Community Relations policies;to suggest appropriate action or projects that will develop and improve good relations with the local communities. Advise departments in defining the procedure that must be followed in obtaining authorizations, permits,licenses, etc .
• Study and propose, for approval, an outfit to maintain good relations and image for the Company through the occasional preparation of pamphlets, publications, press releases, publicity materials and or by organising seminars on public enlightenment activities and development projects for local communities.
• Liaise on instruction with media, in order to get Company’s press releases published.
• Assist Top Management in the definition of Public Relations materials and gifts and ensure their proper distribution; participate in the preparation and control of budget of Public Affairs activities. Keep abreast of current affairs generally, paying particular attention to news items of interest to the Company, major socio-political events in the country as well as Oil Companies activities. Ensure spread of information within the Company through reports, internal communication etc.
• Keep abreast of current affairs generally, paying particular attention to news items of interest to the Company, major socio-political events in the country as well as Oil Companies activities.
• Ensure spread of information within the Company through reports, internal communication etc.
Qualification Required & Experience
• University Law Degree
• Minimum 4 years’ experience, in Oil&Gas sector preferable.
• Ability to interact with sustain communication with Top Government functionaries;
• Good knowledge of Corporate Social Responsibility and expectations from stakeholders, Government and Local Communities
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified candidates should submit their recent CV and covering letter to:
Eni Ghana Exploration & Production
C/O HR Dept.
12 Airport By-pass Road
Airport Residential Area
PMB KA 185
Accra – Ghana
or by email:
Closing Date: 18 April, 2014