As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Job Title: Domain Sales Manager OSS CU/GCU MTN
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
OSS Domain Sales Manager drives large and sophisticated Digital Services engagements towards the designated Ericsson’s customer in CU MTN; The role holder supports the Key Account Manager with extensive telecom and Digital Services business knowledge, driving customer dialogues to grow the business and to maintain contract execution aligned to the customer relationship. The Domain Sales Manager drives the solution definition and design leveraging industry best practices and Ericsson’s knowledge and capabilities.
- Responsible and accountable for Engagement for OSS in CU MTN
- Manage Digital Services Domain sales by supporting the Key Account Managers with business development and domain-specific sales activities.
- Working with DS Account Head closely and jointly with SA teams to lead successfully the engagements
- Portfolio expertise in BSS area of responsibility – OSS, ORCHESTRATION, ONAP, ANSIBLE TOWER
- Supporting Key Account Manager in generating long-term profitable business for Ericsson by working closely with teams in sales, design, delivery of customer projects. Translating technical problem into detailed technical offering and influencing the customer to agreement
To be successful in the role you must have
- Solid understanding and experience in OSS Portfolio especially in Pre-Sales and also in Delivery.
- 10+ years’ experience in OSS
- A Challenger Sales Profile
- Collaborative, team-player, and able to work across geographies.
- Excellent consultative skills and customer Manager/Director/C-Level engagement.
- Good understanding of financial & commercial aspects as well as the pillars in delivery: Processes/Procedures, People/Organization, Tools/Systems
You should also have
- Applying Expertise & Technology
- Relating & Networking
- Formulating Strategies & Concepts
- Ambitious & Commercial Thinking
- Persuading & Influencing
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations