Expro’s Midstream division provides services to pipeline operators in support of commissioning, pigging, integrity and abandonment projects. Providing support with flaring, separation, filtering, heaters, instrumentation, nitrogen and other related services.
The successful candidate will be required to work within a team to assist under supervision with the preparation and running of equipment ensuring successful safe operations in accordance with Company procedures and thereby ensuring a quality service to client.
Job Title: Pipeline Service Senior Technician
Key Activities and Accountabilities:
- Carry out operations with team members ensuring safe completion of the operational task with prevention of technical issues in line with the Operating manual.
- Undertake checks on all equipment for their compliance with Expro’s policies, standards and procedures and ensure they are technically correct for the operation being carried out.
- Liaise with supervisor daily to ensure job site support requirements are planned and executed as required in respect to material spares in inventories and maintence.
- Attend and participate in tool box talks and planning meetings when required.
- May be required to work at bases in the preparation and return of equipment.
- Liaise with client’s representatives when required in a professional manner ensuring quality of service to client.
- Liaise with Supervisor, team members, and operations department as and when required to ensure all aspects of the operations are discussed as required with the relevant parties to ensure effective communication to achieve safe operations and task completion.
- Ensure completion of required documentation for company procedures, processes and specific client’s requirements.
- Actively work with subordinates to share knowledge to assist with their competency progression when required.
- Work with colleagues and Supervisor to complete required competencies for current and next role.
- Actively adhere to the Code of Conduct and Anti-Bribery policies, procedures and processes to ensure the highest ethical standards are maintained and exposure to liability or risk to Expro’s reputation is minimized. If necessary, report possible violations or conflicts of interest.
- Actively adhere to and ensure compliance with applicable Quality policies, procedures, processes and systems. Take an active part in quality improvement processes. Identify and report any deficiencies to supervisor and obtain authorization for any deviations from standard procedures.
- Actively comply with all applicable Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) policies, procedures and processes. Promote HSE awareness; take responsibility and be accountable for own safety and safety of others. Demonstrate the personal application of HSE procedures in daily performance and always follow the 10 Safety House Rules.
- Ensure objectives set under Employee Development Plan are met.
Job Knowledge and Qualifications:
- On call 24/7 except for vacation days, able to work day or night shift depending on project needs.
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) is a plus. May obtain company-sponsored after employment.
- Intermittent travel within the US required. Opportunities for international travel may arise.
- Well Testing experience is a plus (separator operations).
- Must pass pre-employment criminal background check, hair and urine drug and alcohol test and mechanical aptitude test.
- 8+ year’s technical experience preferable within relevant field.
Excellent Compensation and Benefits:
Competitive salary, paid overtime, per diem and cell phone reimbursement
Three medical plan options for every budget, including a company-contribution to a Health Savings Account, full dental, vision, Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical and Dependent Care, 100% company-paid life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment, short and long-term disability.
Four percent match on 401(k) contributions – participants are immediately vested in company contributions.
Generous paid time off program.