Posted on :
6 Feb, 2018
6 Feb, 2018
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft’s services.
Job Title: ONSHORE PLANNING ENGINEER
Onshore Planning Engineer works together with the Operations Superintendent and is expected to:
* Mentor and Shadow Nationals to ensure effective knowledge and skills transfer as per Company Nationalization Plan to transfer position
* Driving the Operations Team and facility planning processes, are responsible for planning and coordinating the materials, plant, equipment and labour for O&M / Engineering and SD projects.
* Owner of the O&M input / co-ordination to the 5 year, 3 x years, 1 year & 90 day plan with assistance from Discipline Engineers and other departments.
* Set work program and target milestones for each phase based on the project plan
* Onshore support & coordination to assist plan and organise monthly / 1 yearly and 3 yearly maintenance activities related to CMMS work order Maintenance.
* Contribute to a positive working environment with a continued commitment to safety & assist the O&M team to the implementation of the business strategy, localisation strategy and planning activities to achieve agreed targets to these standards and for HSEQ adherence, and development of FPSO operations culture.
* That the Operations Planning is managed in accordance with the Client’s business plan and to ensure the continued development of an operations plan(s) appropriate to the facilities.
* To support the O&M teams in the management of operational and maintenance budget, prepare cost estimates as required, control of costs
* To support the O&M teams in O&M tendering preparations, prepare ITT’s and seek input from Engineering disciplines as required
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
Previous experience within FPSOs, FSOs or floating vessels related projects