Posted on :
9 Jun, 2016
9 Jun, 2016
GARDEN CITY UNIVERSITY COLLEGE, KENYASE, KUMASI, GHANA Accredited by the National Accreditation Board, Ghana and affiliated to the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology(KNUST), Kumasi
Job Title: Registrar
The Garden City University College (GCUC), Kenyase, Kumasi is looking for a dynamic, innovative, visionary, and experienced professional in higher education administration for the position of University Registrar.
The position reports to the President and the Chancellor.
• The Registrar is the Chief Administrative Officer of the President and is responsible for the general administration of the College and to provide guidance for the framework within which policies shall be made.
• The Registrar shall be responsible for providing secretarial services for all Boards and Committees of Council and the Academic Board and its sub-committees and other structures of the University.
Terms of Appointment:
• The appointment is full time.
• The successful applicant will be expected to serve for a minimum of four years in the first instance and the appointment may be renewed for another term after evaluation of performance.
• The applicant shall be expected to assume duty by 1st August, 2016.
• The salary and conditions attached to the Position are very attractive.
Qualification Required & Experience
• To succeed in this position, the applicant must meet the following requirements:
• The successful applicant must possess at least a Master’s Degree or Equivalent qualification.
• In addition, he/she must have served as a Senior Administrator or equivalent grade in a university or an analogous institution for a minimum of ten (10) years.
• A sound knowledge, insight and vision regarding higher education in terms of policy framework, planning development and governance structures
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills as well as a commitment to integrity and good human relationships.
• Excellent leadership skills combined with the ability to work effectively as a team member and contribute to the development of the institution.
• Demonstrate a high sense of initiative and drive for service and results-oriented approach and the ability to work both independently and under pressure.
How To Apply For The Job
• Interested persons who meet the requirements are requested to submit Three (3) copies each of their application, certificates and comprehensive Curriculum Vitae.
• The Applications should be marked “Application for Appointment as Registrar”and forwarded under registered cover to reach the address below
Garden City University College,
And email to: [email protected]
• Applicants should request Three (3) Referees to submit reports on them directly to the address above.
• A two-page statement of his/her vision as Registrar and role in the management of the University College.
• The closing date for submission is 30th June, 2016.
Closing Date: 30 June, 2016