Posted on :
31 May, 2012
Careers in Ghana (CIG) is a global executive search and international recruitment company recruiting talents in a range of sectors and skill functions at the Graduate and Non Graduate, middle to senior levels. As a comprehensive supplier in Executive recruitment for mid to senior levels, At Careers in Ghana our simple philosophy is to attract high-caliber Ghanaian talent from around the world, ensuring you recruit the best in the market. We are looking for General Manager – (Expatriate Position) for one of our clients
Reporting to CEO
• Provide leadership and vision to the organization by assisting the Board and staff with the development of long range and annual plans, and with the evaluation and reporting of progress on plans.
• Oversee preparation of an Annual Report summarizing progress on short and long range plans.
• Research and write discussion papers, analysis documents and proposals as needed to assist the organization in determining and meeting its long and short term goals.
• Manage advertising opportunities in other theatre program, press and at venues.
• Organize the availability of company members for media/PR events as necessary.
• Oversee content, production and distribution of all marketing and publicity materials (posters, program, flyers, mail outs, brochures etc) with director, designer and project manager.
• Manage press development;
• Co-ordinate the invitation of potential future promoters and supporters of the company.
• Provide recommendations regarding investments and cash strategies.
• Oversee preparation of annual budget, regular variance statements and annual audit.
• Provide vision regarding overall financial health of the company.
• Provide vision and leader ship in long – range fiscal planning to ensure the continuity and solvency of the company.
• Provide recommendations regarding effective utilization of long and short term debt, including refinancing and purchasing/sales.
• Oversee fundraising efforts
• Policy development and documentation;
• Employee relations;
• Performance management and improvement systems;
• Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns and reporting;
1. A minimum of five years -10 years of experience in business management, planning and financial oversight.
2. A minimum of five years of experience in personnel management, including hiring, supervision, evaluation and benefits administration.
3. Experience in Oil and Gas / Energy Sector
4. A minimum of Five years of experience working with a board of directors and committees.
5. Degree / Master s.
6. Proven skills in business and financial management.
7. Demonstrated ability to work with student member – owners.
8. Demonstrated ability to work in a proactively diverse and inclusive organization.
9. Excellent, proven interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
10. Demonstrated ability to manage and supervise a staff team.
11. Effective problem – solving and mediation skills.
How to Apply
Contact Person / Email / Address:
Send Application (CV and Covering Letter) to : [email protected]