Posted on :
16 May, 2019
16 May, 2019
Ghana Institute of Languages is seeking to recruit Lecturers.
Job Title: Lecturers.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Teach and examine students according to the syllabus released by the institute
• Perform any other duties assigned by the director
• Conduct research in the specific subject area or area related to the other academic activities of the institute
• Prepare and submit semester reports on students to Head of Department
Qualification Required & Experience
• An M.Phil degree in any of the following languages: Arabic, English, French, German or an M.Phil Degree in Translation with specialisation in arabic, English, French, German
• Age: Not above 45 years
Location: Accra, Kumasi & Tamale
How to Apply
Prospective candidates should submit an application letter with seven (7) copies of their curriculum vitae, indicating dates of birth, contact information and address of referees, certified copies of Academic certificates and National Service Certificate not later than 4 p.m on Wednesday, May 22, 2019 to the following address: By Mail The Acting Director Ghana Institute of Languages P.O. Box M67 Accra By: Hand Deliyery Principal Administrative Officer Third Floor, Room 9 Ghana Institute of Languages Adabraka, Accra Candidates should request their three (3) referees to submit confidential reports on them directly to any of the addresses not later than 4 p.m. on Wednesday, May 22, 2019. The envelope must clearly be marked with the position applied for and preferred branch In the case of Lecturers and Tutors.
Closing Date: 22 May, 2019
Only shortlists candidates will be contacted.