Posted on :
10 Jun, 2021
10 Jun, 2021
Ghana Manganese Company Limited is seeking to recruit a Radio Maintenance Technician
Job Title: Radio Maintenance Technician
• Follow all HSE procedures, company standards and Mincom regulations on the mine in executing all radio maintenance tasks.
• Performs on a daily basis complex troubleshooting and a full range of radio communications technician assignments.
• Assist’s and performs ground based radio communications systems planning, system design, implementation, installation, support and problem solving
• Installs, tests, repairs, and maintains base station, mobile and multiplex equipment, both analog and digital, and point to point radio communications systems
• Ensures RF frequencies and equipment are properly evaluated and approved according to company standards.
• Installation of new two-way radio systems, cabling, and other communications equipment
• Advanced technical knowledge of radio electronics.
• Ability to install, repair and program Radio electronic tools.
• Ability to maintain radio frequency stations
Qualification Required & Experience
• Diploma in Electronics/Computer Engineering/ICT
• 8+ years of experience in a mining environment.
• Installation, repairs and maintenance of radio experience.
• Radio configurations and repeater build up experience.
• Radio channel programming/configuration experience.
• Ability to install two-way radio on heavy and light equipment
How To Apply For The Job
If you meet the above requirements, then do not hesitate to forward your CV together with a cover letter to:
Applicants should kindly indicate the title of the role applied for in the subject line of the email.
Closing Date: 11 June, 2021