Posted on :
9 Jul, 2018
9 Jul, 2018
GHANA SEEDS Ltd, A branch of GREEN SEEDS Ltd a multinational firm, is one of the leading companies within the agricultural industry with all its products offered to the farmers sourced from research and develop farmer sourced from research and development intensive manufacturers across the globe. GREEN SEEDS Ltd supplies agricultural inputs, seeds and technologies that solve challenges faced by farmers in farming activities. At the backbone of our operation is our effective extension service that ensures that Ghanaian farmers and consumers receive the best technical support.
Ghana SEEDS Ltd seeks to employ dynamic agricultural professional in the various portfolios across the regions in Ghana.
Job Title: 2 Positions
1. Country Manager
2. Technical Sales Officer
With a good knowledge in agronomy or agriculture, the candidate will have to work in partnership with farmers, buyers and users or our products and show a high level of control of garden crops market such as tomatoes, onions, chilli pepper, watermelon, eggplants, etc.
• The candidate should show strong will to advise, advertise and sell the products
• Candidate will lead the drive towards hybridization and sales points in Ghana.
• They will work to develop new seed varieties whiles supporting the commercial production of the varieties and also the selling of products.
• A period of probation and training will be considered in the process.
Qualification Required & Experience
• The ideal candidate should be an MSc/MPhil/MBA holder in Science of agronomy or agriculture with some years of work experience in a related field.
• Alternatively, the candidate should have a B SC. Agric Science with a minimum of 4 years work experience in a related field.
• Candidate must be 35 years Old or less. But all are welcomed.
• Candidate should have a valid traveling Documents (Passport and Yellow Card)
• Candidate should be available to travel at any time as his position requires it.
• Candidate should be Bilingual: (English and French another African language will be an asset).
• The candidate has to be dynamic, autonomous and hardworking.
Salary: Competitive considering the experience and competences.
How to Apply
The Application must include : • Application Letter • CV with 2 References • Recommendation Letter • Copies of Credentials Qualified and interested applicants are invited to send their sealed applications to the Human Resources Manager with the subject line “GHANA SEEDS CAREERS – XXXX Position XXXX ” specifying the position applied for . ISAAC PIERE PK EXPAT SERVICES GHANA No. 14 Jungle Street. Nungua Beach Drive (GZ-000-0571) P.O.Box SK 1847, Sakumono Tema, Ghana Or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org Or call us on: 0302-725697 / 0558-464783
Closing Date: 10 July, 2018
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. PK EXPAT SERVICES is an equal opportunities employer.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.