Do you thrive on the challenge of working in a competitive industry where your abilities can shine and you’re rewarded for hard work and accomplishment? If so, then a career with Gilat Telecom Ghana may be for you.
Job Title: Sales Manager
As a Sales Manager, your primary responsibilities will be:
- Initiate, build and maintain strategic relationships with all the service providers in the country. (ISP’s and MNO’s) and with existing and potential costumers.
- Maintain a sales pipeline of potential customer.
- To assist company representatives as they come to Ghana in creating meetings and accompanying meetings
- Ensure market profitability through key initiatives and local partnerships.
- Network to uncover additional sales opportunities and channels
- Hold events at to promote Gilat Telecom’s products
- Assist clients with new orders as well as provide support for existing clients
- Resolve complex account issues to ensure complete client satisfaction
Required Abilities, Skills and Knowledge include:
- Sales background in Telecom. Must have experience in working as Sales Manager in one of the service providers in Ghana for at least 3 years.
- Proven sales experience, from the stage of telephone contact to closing deals
- Ability to work independently
- Strong personal and professional network in Ghana. Must know the decision makers in the Telecom industry.
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Must be able to successfully complete a background check
- Must have a valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Professional appearance
- Creative thinking outside the box
- At least 3-5 years of sales management in the Telecom sector
- Bachelor’s degree
- Telecom connectivity product knowledge
- Experience working with a commission structure