Posted on :
27 Jan, 2022
27 Jan, 2022
• The Domestic Revenue Mobilisation Component supports reforms to strengthen institutional processes and human resource capacities for revenue management at the national level. Other institutions supported are Ministry of Finance and the Ghana Revenue Authority.
Job Title: Intern, DRM
Scope of the Role
• The intern will be part of the Domestic Revenue Mobilization (DRM) Component of the Governance for Inclusive Development (GovID) Programme. • The job will entail working with national institutions like the Ministry of Finance and the Ghana Revenue Authority with the objective of supporting these national institutions to raise sustainable levels of revenues to strengthen public financial management that is geared towards inclusive development.
• Support the design and implementation of capacity building projects with partner institutions to strengthen budget implementation at the national and sub-national levels
• Contribute to the timely implementation of workplans
• Assist in the monitoring of activities
• Contribute to the reporting and knowledge management of the GovID Programme
• Support the design and preparation of workshops, seminars and other events
• Support regular engagements with partner institutions and other relevant stakeholders
• Perform other duties and tasks at the request of management
Qualification Required & Experience
• Students currently enrolled in a Master’s Programme or having finished their Bachelor’s degree in the field of Public Administration, Economics, Development Studies or related fields less than six months ago by the start of the internship may apply.
• Foundational knowledge and strong interest in Public Financial Management, Budgeting, Decentralisation, Public Service Delivery
• Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work in a multicultural environment
• Motivated team player with an organized, systematic, proactive, detail- and goal-oriented work approach
• Excellent command of the English language (written & spoken)
• Ideally, you have already gained some practical experience in international cooperation.
• The use of all Microsoft suits
How To Apply
Interested and suitable applicants are to forward their detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a onepage cover letter to:
[email protected] under the Job Code 2022/CO/01/02. Please note if you do not hear from us two (2) weeks after the deadline, please consider application unsuccessful.
GIZ is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity. All qualified candidates regardless of age, sex, ethnicity, race, and religion are encouraged to apply.
Closing Date: 04 February, 2022