The Institute of Environmental Assessment (IOEA) is looking for qualified and highly experienced individual for an internship program in Sales and Marketing.
Job Title: Internship-Sales and Marketing.
- Develop and implement the organization’s sales strategy.
- Achieve set sales target.
- Develop marketing campaigns
- Lead and implement all marketing and promotional activities.
- Monitor the marketing and promotions performance and provide the necessary advice to enhance results.
- Be responsible for developing all external communication materials/documents.
- Prepare all marketing and promotional materials.
- Implement both traditional and new media campaigns.
- Responsible for developing content, maintaining and periodically updating our website.
- Carry out ad-hoc assignments as and when required.
- Possess degree in marketing or any business related field.
- Minimum of a year in experience in similar role.
- Strong communication ,organizational and interpersonal skills
- Having a desire to keep learning new marketing strategies
Kindly forward an updated CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with Intern Sales and Marketing-IOEA as the subject.
Job Location: Accra
Status: Full Time.